Search for posts by Erikoleo

Search found 4 matches:

Erikoleo

33, female

Freelancer Photographer Graphic Designer

Re: Ville de Coeur Photo contest is coming soon!

from Erikoleo on 10/27/2015 01:48 AM

Poster_2015_SLsm.png

Ville de Coeur Photo Contest

Theme: Autumn Impressions (Impressions d'Automne )

Entries open from November 1 , 12 am (midnight) until November 8, 11.59 pm.

Entries are to be submitted in the contest board located in the Harbour Catacombs , maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aquitaine%20Coeur%20Nord/3...WITH THE FORMAT (16:9, 3:2, 4:3 (default) in description
We will send extra reminders and landmarks.

When published on Flickr:
⚫The pictures MUST be tagged "Ville de Coeur 2015 PC" (If you don't we have no mean to retrieve your Picture), the tag is your registration ticket. and posted in the group: www.flickr.com/groups/villedecoeur
⚫The pictures must include the SLURL (location) where they are taken

Pictures have to be taken in one of the 5 Ville de Coeur regions: Aquitaine Coeur Nord, Poitou Coeur, Normandy Coeur, Coeur d'Azur or Coeur de Bourgogne.

I entry per person.

Entries are free.

The prizes are:

1. prize L$ 4,000.00

2. prize L$ 2,500.00

3. prize L$ 1,500.00

4, 5 and 6 prizes are L$ 500.00

The 6 Best participant's pictures will be on display in Ville de Coeur for a month.
The winner will be proposed a month while exhibition.

All pictures are to be submitted full permission (CCBYNC) and the competitor agrees that they can be used on the Ville de Coeur Flickr site, Ville de Coeur Facebook or the Ville de Coeur webpage: villedecoeur.com/

Jury members and owners or staff of Ville de Coeur are excluded from participation.

Now- Autumn expressions can be landscapes and nature-it's the first thing that springs to mind- but- it can be you in a restaurant with your partner in front of the open fire- riding in the woods on your favourite horse-it can be an expression of your feelings and moods and how you feel and want to express the spirit of the sim- be creative.

We are so looking forward to receiving your entries.

VdC Management and staff

(*) This explicitly means that your pictures remain yours, but you licence Ville de Coeur to quote your work for promotion, contest results publication, exhibition...

Reply Edited on 10/27/2015 01:53 AM.

Erikoleo

33, female

Ville de Coeur Photo contest is coming soon!

from Erikoleo on 10/19/2015 08:06 AM

Photo_Contest_Ad_01-1024.png

Ville de Cœur Flickr Group
Ville de Cœur www Site

Reply Edited on 10/19/2015 08:10 AM.

Erikoleo

33, female

Re: Knowledge sharing / Tutorials / Tips and hints ?

from Erikoleo on 07/10/2015 02:05 PM

I definitely agree with this point. eventhough some nice tutorials exist elsewhere, also on SL wiki, newbies loike me have sometimes difficulties to find their way through the jungle: which one to choose to start? more some nice but old blogs or sites may disappear when their maintainers find other things of interest in their real life, it recently happened to me.
  As main topics, SL photography, image  post-processing  and design are of course a requirement.

• SL photography, because there are a lot of parameters, that have or have not effects, because little features can make a big improvement in pictures and because, nothing can be done when the first shot is crap.
  • Post processing because there are many tools, and because it is a long time to get familiar with the two main ones; probably a "which software do you use" (Tools) would be nice. For example, "Graphic Connverter" is, on mac a very nice shareware utility, which has no equivalent elsewhere and save a lot of time, both in image sorting and batch treatment of repetitive tasks...  Some photoshop/GIMP effects may be not so obvious to understand too
  • Design: I said design because I think that prims, sculpties and meshes have all their + and - ;  and I suppose that a good designer should not  a priori exclude one or another without balancing the choices. Now, mesh and physics,  land impact optimization, is of course the biggest topic in my noob opinon

Erikoleo

33, female

Freelancer or member?

from Erikoleo on 06/10/2015 08:34 AM

What's the difference between "Freelancer" and "Member"?

« Back to previous page