Few ideas I have

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Tamara

38, female

Freelancer Photographer

Few ideas I have

from Tamara on 06/22/2015 06:39 PM

It would be good to have some sort of landing page where guests would find short and updated infos, for example what kind of freelancers there are here, how to search for them and how to set some search filters (if there are some) for example if a guest wants to see artists who charge prices from 1000-2000L, are 15 hours in front of SLT and are specialized in couple photography. Is there an easy way to find those?

Also I think we could make few forum posts to introduce our skills, create one topic with portraits, another with logos etc. and every month users would add 1 photo with short infos about the time zone, prices etc. This way people who search to hire someone could look at few last pages and find updated infos plus photos. You would have only posts from available and active members:)

Then I would love to see a category with models mostly because I am too lazy to work on my alt  

YannickSands
Admin

-, male

Freelancer Photographer Graphic Designer

Re: Few ideas I have

from YannickSands on 06/22/2015 07:51 PM

Normally, guests have access to several pages including the "Freelancers" section on the top bar and members profiles (so they can see the info ect..). 
But, what you said about the search is true. It was actually what I wanted to do, so guests and members would be able to use custom search filters (by price range / by location / by skill / ect...), unfortunatly for the moment I am not able to implement it on this site. It might come in a future update as i'm working on it 

So far, the workaround is to go on the freelancers tab, and check out the profiles from there. It's categorized by skills only (for now), and the profile shown are sorted by last login.

As for the new forum section, I'm keeping you idea with me. So far I want to build up an active community and get the site out there hehe

And for the models, it's a suggestion I previously received, my main doubt about this is that there is already many many model agency that provide this kind of service, i'm not sure if it worth implementing it here  

"  Est semper feles alia "

Tamara

38, female

Freelancer Photographer

Re: Few ideas I have

from Tamara on 06/22/2015 08:01 PM

I don't know any site that is aimed specifically at sl freelancers so even if you only get people to start posting here it would be awesome!

« Back to forum